- quantum simulations from phet.colorado.edu
- Boy or Girl
Paradox in Probability
- Heisenberg's Microscope
- Tunnelling of magnetic domain walls-- a unique system behaving
analogous to the tunneling of a particle with an experimentally tunable
Nature, October 11, 2001.
- Interference of large
molecules (Bucky Balls) PRL 88, 11 March 2001. buckyball-interference.pdf
- Heisenberg's microcsope and decoherence buckyball-decoherence.pdf
- precision measurement of electron-gfactor.pdf
Nature, January 17, 2002.
- The muon's anomalous magnetic moment has recently been measured
high precision. Muon
E821 Experimental Results Theoretically, the measurement is
also sensitive to an electric dipole moment,
implying a bound of < 3x10^-19. hep-ph/0208106
- proton spin crisis
- functional-nmr.pdf Nuclear
Magnetic Resonance (Reusch,MSU) functional MRI(1990 paper) what is fmri? (UCSD)
- Feynman's Quantum Walk quantum-walk.pdf
- The World of Quantum
- What makes the Stars
- Watching Atoms Move
- The Quantum
Dimension of Photosynthesis
- Don't Let Them Know
death of entanglement at finite temperature
- Complementarity in
the Einstein–Bohr photon box American Journal of Physics --
September 2008 -- Volume 76, Issue 9, pp. 838-842
- An entangled web of
crime: Bell's theorem as a short story American Journal of
Physics -- October 2005 -- Volume 73, Issue 10, pp. 932-937
- A precision test
- Path integrals and
the WKB approximation
the limits of the quantum world
- experiments with the quantum harmonic oscillator-- coherent
Schrodinger cat states of a trapped Be-9+ ion. quant-ph/9702038 19 Feb
Effects (Physics Today 2009)
interference by determining which path the electron takes
using an Aharonov-Bohm interferometer.
Nature Vol 391 (871) Feb. 26, 1998
- Quantum zeno effect, Phys Rev A
41, 1 March 1990.
- Is the fine structure constant a constant? Recent evidence
suggests that it might not be on cosmological
- The behavior of electrons confined to 1D motion in a circle and
to a magnetic field has recently been studied experimentally. Nature,
October 25, 2001.
- precision Planck's constant.Physical Review Letters, v.81, p.
- He-3 tomography, Cern Courier, 2001.
- NMR Spectroscopy and Imaging, cond-mat/0004346 1 Aug 2000.
- Hunds Paradox resolved and